Amla Honey Sandwich
Amla and honey are a great source of antioxidants which help to build your immune system. Start your day with this antioxidant rich recipe, Amla with Honey sandwich Recipe to strengthen your immunity.
- Amla (semi-ripe)
- 4 White bread or brown bread
- 4 slices Dabur Honey
- 4 spoons Almond (soaked in water)
- 8 Butter – 1 ½ spoons
- Wash the amlas and grate them.
- Squeeze out the excess juice from it.
- Mix chopped almonds and Dabur Honey with the grated amla in a glass bowl.
- Put little butter on bread slices and grill it is takes light brown colour.
- Spread the amla – honey mixture on one slice of the bread and place the other slice on it.
- Cut the toast in triangular shapes, and your Amla-honey sandwich is ready to serve.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!