Honey Face Packs For Dry Skin
Need a quick fix for your dry skin? Look no more, we have the perfect solution for you. If old is gold, then honey is the treasure we've been handed over for generations. If you wish to use honey for skin, continue to read on. Honey is an all-natural ingredient which works wonders for your face and skin. It is true that honey is known to increase metabolism and if honey and lemon water is consumed in the morning before breakfast.
Check out how you can make these face packs, with honey as the main ingredient:
Papaya and Honey mask for face:
- ½ ripe papaya (mashed)
- 1 tsp Honey
- Mix the two in a bowl and apply all over the face
- Leave it to dry for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Repeat at least twice a week for silky smooth skin
Milk, Almond & Honey Face Mask:
- 2 tbsp milk
- 8-10 almonds (crushed)
- 1 tsp Honey
- To a bowl of crushed almonds, add milk and Honey
- Use the mix to gently massage the face for 5 minutes
- Leave it to dry for 10 more minutes
- Wash off with warm water
- Repeat once a week for soft & supple skin
Note: If a history of previous allergies exist, please consult with a doctor before using these face packs.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as the No.1 Honey
brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!