Honey Face Mask For All Skin Types
Looking for easy to make face masks? We have the perfect solution for you. Honey is a treasure we've been handed over for generations. If you wish to use honey for skin, continue to read on. Honey is an all-natural ingredient which works wonders for your face and skin. It is true that honey is known to increase metabolism and if honey and lemon water is consumed in the morning before breakfast, it helps you manage weight. But there's more to honey than being just a Weight management* aid.
Glycerine & Honey Face Pack:
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2-3 drops glycerine
- Pinch of turmeric
- Mix everything together & apply on the face
- Leave it to dry for 15 minutes before rinsing if off with warm water
- Repeat twice a week for a naturally glowing skin
Honey and Oats Face Pack:
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp milk
- Mix all the ingredients together & keep them aside for 10 minutes
- Now gently rub the mix on the face for 5 minutes
- Leave it to dry for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Repeat twice a week for clean, clear & flawless skin
Note: If a history of previous allergies exist, please consult with a doctor before using these face packs.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as the No.1 Honey
brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of Honey are innumerable as it not only helps in weight management but also in many other things as well. For example, if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness naturally.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!