7 Reasons You Should Use Honey For Hair
Honey is equally good for your hair care as well as recommended by ayurveda. Here's how:
Benefits of Honey for Hair
- Honey is an emollient which implies it is a characteristic conditioner. This makes it an incredible hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. So, if you are looking at getting your natural texture back, honey is the thing for you.
- It is a natural antioxidant, so it tends to make your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals, so using it in your hair care routine can leave your tresses looking shinier, feeling softer, and in an overall healthier condition.
- As honey is an emollient, it likewise enhances the strength of the hair follicles, which are in charge of hair development. Analysts say that appropriate utilization of nectar of treatment of hair can wake up the resting hair follicles which support the development of hair.
- We all know that honey is a humectant; it has a tendency to keep the loss of dampness from your scalp. In any case, honey has likewise high sugar content which holds dampness. This accordingly anticipates hair fall and reinforces the hair follicles.
- Honey also comprises of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents your scalp from infections or psoriasis and tends to keep your scalp clean and bacteria-free. This also keeps you away from dandruff and itchiness on your scalp.
- If your hair is dry or increased pollution and direct exposure to the sun has made them lifeless, then use of honey can bring back that lost sheen and shine of your hair.
- Honey is a natural lightener so it serves as a natural method to add subtle highlights or slightly lift your hair color overall. For a more intense effect, combine honey with your favorite conditioner, and add a squeeze of lemon juice. If you're looking to darken your hair, consider using molasses as a substitute.
There is absolutely no denying the benefits of Honey for health. But does it work effectively in beautifying the texture and quality of hair as well? Let’s find out.
Is Honey Good for Hair?
First things first: let’s define the benefits of Honey for hair:
From providing deep conditioning to boosting hair growth, regular application of honey on the scalp and hair can give you great results. Talk of natural conditioner for hair, anyone!
- Being a great emollient, it nourishes the scalp from deep within to stimulate growth of soft, silky hair.
- It is also rich in antioxidants, which means it aids in hair conditioning, breaking or damaging.
It’s an amazing antibacterial and antiseptic qualities helps keep away scalp infections. All said and done, honey for hair is an excellent idea! Use it in a honey hair mask or apply it directly to the scalp, there is no way doubting the innumerable ways it can positively affect the health of your hair.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!