Can You Use Honey To Get Rid Of Acne?
Acne is a nightmare for every human on this planet. It is an ugly cherry on a beautiful cake that nobody wants to fight for. Fight it or not you still might get it. This is due to the combination of genetic and hormonal factors and not due to dirt. Thus, acne is not caused due to poor hygiene and can be controlled by living a good routine. The most prominent place where acne resides is, do you want to take a guess? Yes, the face, we all hate it on the face. Acne or pimples on the face brings down our confidence majorly. How to avoid acnes so that it doesn’t let down your confidence?
Why use Honey for Acne?
Using honey for acne is the best way. Honey possesses anti-septic properties. To break it down in layman’s term, an antiseptic is something that prevents the growth of organisms that cause diseases like bacteria that finds home in your pores. Honey is the best home remedy for acne and acne scars. Hydrogen peroxide is produced by honey in small quantities which disinfects your skin. The sugar content in honey restricts bacteria from multiplying. Honey for acne is the best home remedy because of its anti-inflammatory qualities. This quality helps in reducing the swelling and redness that comes with the acne. If you think your acne scars will never fade away, it is time to break your delusion. Many medical practitioners have recommended honey for acne scars. Using other chemical products to treat acnes can harm your skin, whereas honey is pure and a natural ingredient for curing acne. Honey for acnes can be used either externally or internally. The numerous benefits of honey for skin and face are definitely something you should take advantage of.
How to Use Honey for Acne?
Honey for Face Acne:
- Wash your face gently with soap and warm water. Massage your face with your fingertips gently. Let your face dry on its own (don’t use a towel).
- Once your face is completely dry apply honey to your face gently and then leave it approximately for 20 minutes.
- After this, rinse it off to have a fresh feel on your skin.
Apply this mixture for a few months daily and you will be free from acne and acne scars completely.
Note: If you are allergic to bees don’t try this mixture as this will only make the acne worse.
Tomato and Honey for Acne:
- Mix a tablespoon of honey and puree of 1 tomato.
- After washing your face & completely drying it, apply this mixture to your face.
- Massage your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Once 20 minutes are done, rinse it off completely with lukewarm water.
Honey and Cinnamon for Acne:
Honey and cinnamon is an effective mixture which doubles the effect which honey or cinnamon can’t perform if used alone. They both have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Together they become one powerful disinfectant. Hurry up and try out the honey and cinnamon mixture for immediate results on your acne.
- Prepare your own honey and cinnamon acne treatment mix by mixing the two ingredients in a paste.
- Take 3 tablespoon of honey and mix it with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Once this is mixed, massage it on your washed face gently and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off completely with lukewarm water.
Never let acnes let down your confidence by applying honey and the above-mentioned ingredients on your skin. You can also learn about the various how to use honey on face.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!