ROAST PUMPKIN SOUP
The Honey roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe is rich in cream and absolutely suits your taste buds with the masala garnished and the addition of honey.
- Half a pumpkin
- split in two
- 2 tbsp of Dabur Honey
- 1 cup cream
- 1 bulb of garlic skin removed
- 1 onion
- 2 liter chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 red chillies
- 1 deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of one lemon
- Extra virgin olive
- Handful of mint
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees C.
- Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and slash it in.
- Drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper and rub well on the cut side of the pumpkin.
- Poke the red chilly and place it inside the pumpkin with mint.
- Drizzle olive oil on the onion and garlic and put them with pumpkin in the oven to roast.
- Remove from the tray and allow the tray to cool.
- Scoop the flesh of pumpkin into a saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic and 1 cup of chicken stock and blend the mixture. Heat pan, add rest of the chicken stock, honey and cream.
- Bring to gentle simmer and season to taste.
- Make the masala with finely chopped red chilly, lemon zest, some lemon juice, some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To Serve: Pour into individual cups and garnish with masala.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 10
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!