How to Make Palak Chole (Spinach Chickpea)
Discover the goodness of spinach and chickpea with this delicious Spinach Chickpea Curry, which combines good health and taste, beautifully.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Spinach- 50 gm
- Chick pea -1 cup (boiled)
- Oil- I tablespoon
- Tofu-50 gm (diced into 6-7 pieces)
- Curry paste (ginger-garlic-red chili paste) - 1 tablespoon
- Creamed corn - 1 cup
- Vegetable stock- 3 cups
Steps to Make Chole Palak
- Pour oil in a pan.
- Add onion pieces and stir till brown.Add curry paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour out creamed corn and stir fry till golden brown. Add vegetable stock to it.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes. Add boiled chick pea and stir to mix it evenly with the mixture.
- Add tofu pieces and spinach leaves.
- Add salt for taste.Stir fry and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some basil leaves once cooked.
Spinach Chickpea Curry packed with the vitamin, iron, and protein makes an excellent choice for packed lunch or evening snack.
Your Palak Chole recipe is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add a Guava Juice box to your kid’s tiffin. End your anxious wait for the season of Guavas and enjoy the many benefits of Guava Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Juices and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.