Prepare this all-season, all-reason snack at home. It’s easy, quick and is a sue shot formula to engage your kid in some healthy munching.
Fruit Recipe Ingredients
- Vanilla sandwich wafer cookies, finely ground
- A pinch of salt
- Unsalted butter, melted - 6 tablespoons
- Guava extract - 3 teaspoons
- White chocolate chips - 2 cups
- Condensed milk
How To Make Guava Truffle Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and salt with the melted butter and 1 teaspoon guava extract.
- Put it firmly on a greased pan; bake for 8 minutes and let it cool .
- Melt the chocolate chips completely into condensed milk; combine the mix well.
- Stir in the remaining 2 teaspoons guava extract.
- Pour over the cookie crust and let it cool.
Put a dash of honey or a cherry on top and serve with any Réal Fruit Power of choice.
This cookie can be a good way to lead your kid to the glass of milk. And you can be sure of its nutritional value too. Keep your stock ready and expect demands for the cookie pouring in.
Your Guava Truffle Cookies is now ready to eat!
Don’t forget to add Juice of Guava box to your daily diet. End your anxious wait for the season of Guavas and enjoy the many benefits of Guava Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power.
Check out other fruit recipes to serve as healthy delicious desserts. Make healthy
snacks for your kids tiffin's with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.