Baking a cake at an Indian home is a rarity. But when the method is easy and the result delicious, you can’t but stop yourself from going ahead and do this next.
Fruit Recipe Ingredients
- Butter – 2 cubes
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Guava paste - 1 cup
- Sour cream - 1 cup
- Baking soda – half teaspoon
- All - purpose flour - 3 cups
- Large eggs - 6
- Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
How To Make Guava Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the butter and sugar together.
- Add the guava paste, sour cream and mix till they blend.
- Sift the baking soda and flour together.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternating with eggs, beating each egg at a time.
- Add the vanilla and pour the mixture into a greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Top it with strawberry and vanilla ice cream and serve with Réal Fruit Power Guava.
Each slice of this cake will talk of your creativity and love. Present a surprise to your kids and watch them savour it with smile.
Your Guava Pound Cake is now ready to eat!
Don’t forget to add Guava Juice box to your daily diet. End your anxious wait for the season of Guavas and enjoy the many benefits of Guava Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power.
Check out other fruit recipes to serve as healthy delicious desserts. Make healthy
snacks for your kids tiffin's with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.