With the harsh summer setting in, one of the most important tasks I have as a mom to twin boys is to ensure that they get the required amount of nutrients in their diet and are also hydrated. The heat makes them drink so much water that they are more than glad to skip a meal!
Yes, I am aware that water is the most important nutrient that supports the metabolism of the body, but just water isn’t a solution always. I realised that I could compensate the consumption of water with juices so that my kids get the extra nutrients and minerals in their diet to lead an active and healthy life.
Choosing the right juice wasn’t difficult because Real Juice has been a part of our diet for years now and I know that each serving is packed with the goodness of vitamins!
I chose to include fruit juices as a part of their diet because:
- Most fruit juices like grape, cranberry and pomegranate are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and anthocyanin that is good for health.
- Juices are a great way to ensure kids get some fruits in their diet, especially if they are picky eaters.
- Juices are excellent sources of minerals and vitamins that help in the various bodily functions like digestion and absorption of food.
- Juices help to flush out the toxins and promote cleansing of the body.
- Juices are packed with loads of benefits that can help them combat various ailments as they grow.
As a mom I know that giving the kids a nutrient-rich option of Real Juice in their diet would be one of the healthy options to beat the summer heat. The juices help them restore their energy levels, the kids love the taste and I get to choose exotic flavours all year around for them!
I made a choice to give them an option that is packed with nutrition and goodness of fruits; will you make that choice too?
You can also check out the various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power.
Find out the various benefits of these healthy fruit juices: