PANEER IN LEMON HONEY SAUCE
The Paneer In Lemon Honey Sauce Recipe is the perfect party starter option. The guests always seem to be impressed by this recipe which in turn makes you happy.
- 1 cup paneer, cut in cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- finely chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tbsp of Dabur Hommade Lemoneez
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A pinch grated lemon zest
- A pinch of chopped parsley or coriander
- Marinate the paneer with some salt and turmeric for 20 minutes.
- In a wok (pan) heat the olive oil.
- Once its hot add the garlic.
- Saute. Now add the honey and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce becomes nice and thick add the paneer.
- You can add more honey too if you like.
- Sprinkle some lemon zest.
- Add some chopped parsley or coriander if you like.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with some lemon juice and coriander.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!