For all the prawn lovers, there is a new way to cook your prawn. The Crispy Honey Prawn recipe gives a very distinct taste due to the twist of honey.
- 16 raw prawns (the bigger the better)
- Cornflour (for dusting)
- Oil (to fry)
- 3 egg whites (lightly beaten)
- 2 tbls extra cornflour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp extra oil
- 1/4 cup of Dabur Honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Peel and devein the prawns, but leave the tails intact Dust the prawns with the cornflour and put aside Fill the base of a wok with oil and heat it up.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form, add the cornflour and a pinch of salt and gently wisked until it combines into a batter.
- Using the intact tail as a handle, dip the prawns into the batter until they are red and golden, then put them aside on paper towel.
- Heat the extra oil and honey over medium heat for 2-3 mins until it bubbles.
- Place the prawns on a serving plate and pour over the honey mixture, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds ( be very liberal with the seeds)
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!