Honey Paneer Slices
For all the veggies who want to reap health as well as taste benefits from the food they have, the Grated Paneer on Cornflakes Crust Recipe is all that you need to prepare and have.
- 200 gm Cornflakes
- 200 gm Hung Curd
- 75 gm Butter
- 200 gm Paneer
- 1/2 a bowl Dabur Honey
- 1/2 tsp Lemon rind
- 1 tbsp Veg Gelatin
- 1/2 a cup Warm water
- 1/2 a bowl Walnut (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mixed fruit jam
- 1/2 a cup Coconut powder
- Cherry for garnishing
- 1/2 a cup Whipped cream.
- Mash cornflakes in butter.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and spread the cornflakes mixture in it to form crust.
- Place in bowl in freezer and let it set.
- Grate paneer and mix it with hung curd.
- Now gently mix lemon rind, Dabur Honey, walnut and whipped cream in the paneer – hung curd mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix gelatin in some warm water and then add it to the paneer-curd mixture.
- Spread the paneer-curd mixture on cornflakes crust and place it freezer again.
- Once set, spread a thin layer of Dabur Honey and mixed fruit jam on it.
- Sprinkle coconut powder and garnish with cherries.
- Cut in desired shape and serve.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!