HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS
The Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe is a very tasty way to make wings. It is slightly crispy and gives a taste of mild spicyness and gentle sweetness. This recipe serves at the best starter option while you host parties.
- 18 Whole chicken wings split
- 1/4 Cup Dabur Honey
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Grated lime zest
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Quarters Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through.
- Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well.
- Honey Lime Wings is ready.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 8
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!