Honey Grilled Cilantro Salmon
The Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is a delicious and healthy dish that fulfils you with the necessary nutrients and proteins without compromising on taste. Make this recipe and bite into the salmon to let the tasty honey drip into your mouth.
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 cups Dabur Honey
- juice from one lime
- 4 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cilantro, garlic, honey, and lime juice.
- Heat until the honey is easily stirred, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Place salmon steaks in a baking dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over salmon, cover, and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon steaks on grill, cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 6
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!