Honey Berry Waffle Sandwich
Enjoy the benefits of a healthy recipe with a burst of taste. The Honey Berry Waffle Sandwich is the perfect way to start your day.
- 1-1/2 cups - fresh berries (Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 Tablespoon - butter
- 1/3 cup - honey
- 8 - frozen waffles, toasted
- Purée 1/2 cup berries in a blender or food processor; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add honey and bring to a boil; simmer 2 to 3 minutes, then add berry purée.
- Continue to simmer 2 to 3 minutes more until syrup thickens slightly.
- Set honey syrup aside and keep warm.
- For each serving, place 2 waffles on plate.
- Top one waffle with 1/4 cup fresh berries.
- Drizzle with 1/4 of syrup and top sandwich with remaining waffle.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!