Five Spice Honey Stir Fry
The Honey Glazed Stir recipe is a delicious and healthy dish that fulfils you stir the necessary nutrients and proteins stirout compromising on taste. Make this recipe and bite into the stir to let the tasty honey drip into your mouth.
- 200 gm Noodles, boiled
- 1 tbsp Cornflour/ corn starch
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 5-6 cloves Garlic,chopped
- 8-10 French beans,diagonally sliced
- 1 medium Carrot sliced
- 8-10 florets Broccoli
- 1 medium Onion sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp Five spice powder
- 7-8 Fresh button mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1/4 tsp MSG.
- Mix the cornflour with the orange juice.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a wok.
- Add the garlic and sauté for half a minute.
- Add the French beans, carrot and broccoli and stir-fry for two to three minutes.
- Add the onion, salt, soy sauce, half the crushed red chillies and five-spice powder, and continue to stir-fry for three to four minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, honey and MSG. Stir in the cornflour-orange juice mixture and cook till thick. Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan.
- Add the boiled noodles and stir-fry for two minutes.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate.
- Pour the sauce over and sprinkle the remaining crushed red chillies on top.
- Serve hot.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- Cooking Time: 20 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!