CHILLI HONEY AND GARLIC PRAWNS
The deliciously sticky Honey, Garlic & Chilli Prawn Recipe cooked in honey and other sauce is a great party starter.
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Dabur Honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger/ 1 tsp of Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup spring onion (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)/ 1 tsp of Garlic Paste
- 1 chili (optional small red deseeded finely sliced)
- 500 gm prawns (shrimp cooked peeled and deveined)
- In a bowl, stir together water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, cornflour, honey, crushed chilli flakes and ground ginger and then set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frypan over medium-high heat and stir in spring onions, garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in prawns and toss to coat with oil and then stir in prepared water and sauce mix and cook and stir until it is bubbly and thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!