Make the Paneer Makhani Recipe to have the feel of the Taste of Punjab with a touch of honey to it. The perfect main course element you need at your dining table during special days.
- 200 gm Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 4 tsp Oil
- 4 Green cardamoms
- 6 Clovesm
- 2 inch stick Cinnamon
- 7-8 cloves Garlic,crushed
- 1/2 inch piece Ginger chopped. 2 Green chillies,chopped
- 3 cups Fresh tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder,
- 3 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1/4 cup Skimmed milk
- Cut the paneer into two thick slices.
- Heat two tsps oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, garlic and ginger and sauté till fragrant.
- Add green chillies and continue to sauté.
- Cook tomato puree in another non-stick pan with salt till it reduces slightly.
- Add this to the ginger-garlic masala and cook.
- Heat the remaining oil in a grill pan and place the paneer slices on it.
- Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and grill, turning sides once, till both the sides are golden.
- Add coriander leaves to the tomato gravy and mix.
- Add salt, remaining red chilli powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi and honey and mix well.
- Once the paneer pieces are well grilled, take them off the pan and cut into cubes.
- Add these cubes to the gravy and mix.
- Just before serving add milk and mix
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!