HONEY ROASTED VEGETABLES
We know having vegetables everyday in the same way can be boring. Make your vegetables interesting with a twist of honey by preparing the Honey Roasted Vegetables Recipe.
- 1 cup halved brussels sprouts
- 1 cup mushrooms
- stems removed
- 1 and 1/2 cups cubed squash/zuchinni
- 8 white asparagus stalks cut in half
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all of the vegetables and pour in the olive oil.
- Heat the honey for about 10 seconds in the microwave (easier to pour over vegetables).
- Pour the honey into the bowl and stir with spoon until everything is well coated.
- Place the vegetables onto a foiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Flip the vegetables half way through the cooking process.
- Remove the vegetables and lightly season with salt.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 3-4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!