- 12 large Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori methi
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- Quarter the tomatoes. Put them in a pressure cooker along with salt, half of the Kashmiri red chilli powder, ginger and two cups of water.
- Pressure cook till two whistles. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Blend the mixture in a blender and strain. Heat butter in a pan, add garlic paste, ginger paste and two tablespoons of water.
- Cook for a minute.
- Add the pureed tomatoes and cook for two to three minutes.
- Dry roast the kasuri methi in a microwave or on a tawa Crush.
- Add the remaining Kashmiri red chilli powder to the gravy along with salt, sugar or honey.
- Stir and cook for a minute.
- Add the crushed kasuri methi and garam masala powder.
- Mix and cook for a minute.
- Add cream only if you need to use the gravy immediately.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!