HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN BREAST
The easiest chicken reciipe to prepare in a very short duration. Not much skill required, just put the honey and most of your job is done.
- 6 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 1/2 cup Dabur Honey
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Red Chili Flakes (crushed)
- Orange Zest (for garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a large pan and after greasing it with cooking spray place chicken in it.
- Take a bowl and put all the other ingredients except orange zest.
- Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes or until the chicken juice becomes clear.
- Take it out sprinkle it with orange zest.
- Honey glazed chicken breast is ready to be served.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!