Honey Chilli Cauliflower Recipe
Amazing Chinese recipe that we have experimented with cauliflower. The combination of Honey and Chili with cauliflower gives a nice vibrant flavor to the dish.
- 1/2 kg cauliflower - cut into small florets
- 1/2 cornflour
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 1 egg
- water as needed
- oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds (safed til)-slightly roasted
- For Sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup clear honey
- 1 tbsp Dabur Hommade Lemoneez
- Mix together the corn flour, salt, pepper, egg and enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat oil. Dip cauliflower into batter and fry till cooked through but crisp (like a pakora).
- Remove from the oil and transfer on to absorbent paper.
- Mix honey, butter and lemon juice and just before serving mix the gobi into it and heat it.
- Serve hot, garnished with the sesame seeds./li>
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!