HEALTHY HONEY OATS
The Honey Oat Recipe serves as a great source of nutrition. Give a healthy start to your day by having these Honey Oat recipes.
- 750 gm butter (preferably unsalted)
- 450 gm Dabur Honey
- 500 gm brown sugar
- 1 kilo porridge oats
- In a large pan, on low heat, melt butter, sugar and syrup till runny.
- Mix in the oats really well, making sure none are left uncoated by the butter-sugar mix.
- Pour into a 20 x 30-cm tray lined with baking parchment.
- Level out the mix with a spatula. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 25 to 35 minutes. (These should look seriously under-baked—that's the point. When they are done, if you grip the pan and give it a little wobble, it will look uncooked, and that’s perfect.)
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for several hours or overnight till completely cold.
- If you try and turn them out before, they will be ruined. When they are completely cold, turn them out and cut into squares.
- Wrapped in cling-film or foil these will last a week at least.
- They freeze well too!
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 10
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!