Honey Tomato Chutney
Tomato brings the tanginess, honey brings the sweetness to give the Khatta Meetha taste that your tongue is craving for. Shut the cravings by preparing this tasty Tomato Chutney with Honey recipe.
- 10 tomatoes
- 1 cup Dabur Honey
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste.
- Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze to remove most of the seeds and juice. (This may be done quickly on an orange juice reamer.)
- The juice may be used in sauces or soups.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and place in medium saucepan with honey, cloves and basil. Cook, uncovered, over low heat until thick, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. Add salt to taste. Chill.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- Cooking Time: 45 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!