Prepare the honey chilli sauce to enhance the taste of your delicious dish in just a few steps. Just the exact amount of spicyness you need because the touch of honey balances the spicyness with its swetnees.
- 5 tsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tsp Dabur Honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red chilli cut in half seeds removed finely chopped.
- For the salad 4 small oranges, peeled pith removed segmented
- 2 ruby grapefruit peeled pith removed segmented
- 1 plain grapefruit peeled pith removed segmented
- 1 small red onion peeled very finely sliced bunch fresh mint leaves torn
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only, to serve.
- For the chilli-honey dressing, mix together the vinegar and honey in a shallow serving bowl until well combined.
- Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the oil, using a fork, then add the chilli and whisk again.
- Add more vinegar or oil, to taste. For the salad, arrange the segmented fruit in a broad shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle over the onion and mint, then pour over the chilli-honey dressing and mix well until it coats the salad.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!