- 1 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (all-purpose is good too)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (aka oatmeal)
- chopped dates (optional) or figs (optional) or raisins (optional) or currants (optional) or chocolate chips (optional) or chopped nuts, etc (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray (just for convenience :]).
Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly.
- Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Add any additional ingredients you've chosen.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful’s onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!