- Honey-Cinnamon Syrup
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Original Biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until warm; keep warm.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden. Serve with warm syrup.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!