HONEY AND MINT SWEET TEA GRANITA
Face the sunny day with a smile on your face. Wondering how? Have the refreshing Mint Lemonade Recipe that gives you a flurry of refreshment.
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves
- 2 black tea bags
- 1/4 cup Dabur Honey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place mint and tea bags in a large pitcher.
- Pour boiling water carefully over mint and tea bags.
- Covered for 5 minutes. Strain to remove mint and discard the tea bags.
- Stir in Dabur Honey. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour the tea mixture into an 8-by-8-inch metal pan.
- Cover and place the pan in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from freeze and scrape mixture with a fork.
- Crushing any lumps.
- Freeze for an additional 20 minutes,remove and scrape.
- Repeate every 20 minutes until the mixture is fluffy.
- Preparation Time: 2 hours
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!