Honey Face Masks For Oily Skin
Need a quick fix for your oily skin? Look no more, we have the perfect solution for you. Honey is a wonderful creation which brings with it tons of benefits. If you wish to use honey for skin, continue to read on. Honey is an all-natural ingredient. The numerous benefits of honey for skin and face are definitely something you should be using. It is true that honey is known to increase metabolism and if honey and lemon water is consumed in the morning before breakfast
Check out how you can make these face packs, with honey as the main ingredient:
Multani Mitti and Honey Face Mask:
- 2 tbsp Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Few drops of water/milk
- Mix everything together in a bowl to make a thick paste
- Apply all over the face & leave it to dry for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Repeat twice a week for oil free face
Cucumber, Milk & Honey Face Pack:
- ½ grated cucumber
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl & apply all over the face
- Leave it to dry for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with tap water
- Repeat at least twice a week for desired results
Note: If a history of previous allergies exist, please consult with a doctor before using these face packs.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as the No.1 Honey
brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!