7 Green Tea With Honey Recipes
Green tea hands down wins the title for being the most consumed and loved beverages of all. Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids and other essential nutrients and when combined with Honey, it provides numerous health benefits that may even make you from fat to fit by boosting your metabolism when taken in the right manner.
Listed below are few benefits of drinking green tea with honey:
- Its regular consumption aids in flushing out harmful toxins and free radicals from the system
- Helps Stimulates the brain thus improving its functioning and keeping it active and alert through the day
- Helps keep your heart healthy.
- Helps lower risk of cavities, tooth decay and plaque while keeping your breath smelling fresh
- The polyphenols present in green tea helps prevent ageing
- For those who do not consume enough water through the day, drinking green tea at regular intervals help them stay hydrated
With so many amazing options and a wide variety available in the market for green tea, there has to be no excuse for stopping yourself from drinking your way to health.
While green tea sounds like the perfect solution to most of the health problems, does it mean it is all you need to drink to keep yourself healthy? Well, there is more to the picture than meets the eye. How about adding the natural goodness of Honey to it to multiply its health benefits by manifold!
Adding honey to your green tea will not only make it taste delicious but honey also fills it up with many health benefits. Besides this, honey has various anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that aids in relieving you from the problems of stomach disorders, bloating & flatulence, sore throat and boost your immunity to fight common infections and allergies.
So, what’s stopping you from getting started with preparing your cup of green tea with honey right away? Guess it’s the preparation right! Worry not as we have got you covered in the various way you can make your cup of green tea with honey, hot or cold, and along with various other ingredients for extra zing and flavor. Let’s get going then!
These are a few of the recipes you can create using Green Tea and Honey:
- Lemongrass Green Tea with Honey
- Mint Honey Green Tea
- Orange, Rose and Honey Green Tea
- Cinnamon and Lemon Green Tea with Honey
- Kiwi and Honey Green Tea
- Ginger Green Tea with Honey
- Iced Lavender Green Tea with Honey
Need more tips on how to prepare your cup of green tea with honey? Keep following our blog.
You can also learn how to incorporate the various uses and benefits of Honey and Ginger in your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as the No.1 Honey
brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out one of the
Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of Honey are innumerable as it not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example, if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness naturally.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!