Low Immune System
Some people we meet in our life get sick more often than others. It may be so because some people may have a diminished ability to fight off germs, viruses and other bodily invaders. These people frequently suffer from ailments such as colds, the flu and certain diseases. Low immune system is the compromised ability of the body to successfully battle threats to our health. It signifies the weakness in the body’s natural ability to defend itself against threats to wellness. For staying healthy, a properly functioning immune system is of utmost importance. Whenever a risk to our health is detected, the immune system goes into action. It responds by destroying the potentially harmful bodily invader before it actually gives rise to an illness. People with low immune system are incapable of fending off the invader leading to more frequent colds, more susceptibility to flu and the possibility of contracting other, more serious illnesses.
How to Enhance the Immune System
Several changes in lifestyle can help strengthen the immune system. They include:
- Force yourself to take regular breaks from work.
- Eliminate situations that can upset you such as confrontations with other people.
- Allow more time to travel or get from place to place instead of rushing everywhere you go.
- Maintain a steady exercise regimen.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Pay attention to nutrition labels.
- Fend off threats to your health using dietary supplements.