Honey Sweet And Sour Gobhi
Change is good and feels productive. The Honey Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Recipe is a great change in tste from the way you have been cooking your cauliflower. Impress your family members and i by this reimagined recipe
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- cut into florets
- 2 large Tomato pureed
- 1 large Onion pureed
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Black cardamom
- 2 small Green cardamom
- 3 Clove
- 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- 2 Bay leaves.
- In a bowl mix together cauliflower, tomato puree, onion paste, ginger garlic paste, salt honey, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and mustard oil.
- Mix well and set aside for one hour.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds, when they splutter add black and green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and mix well.
- Add the marinated cauliflower, saute on high heat for two minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cover and cook for half an hour or till done.
- Preparation Time: 1 hour.
- Cooking Time: 40 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as
the No.1 Honey brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out
one of the Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of honey are innumerable as it
not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example,
if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume
the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!