7 Reasons You Should Use Honey For Hair
Honey is widely known for helping with weight management* and healthy life, but honey is equally good for your hair care as well. Here's how:
- Honey is an emollient which implies it is a characteristic conditioner. This makes it an incredible hair conditioner that smoothes your hair. So, if you are looking at getting your natural texture back, honey is the thing for you.
- It is a natural antioxidant, so it tends to make your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals, so using it in your hair care routine can leave your tresses looking shinier, feeling softer, and in an overall more healthy condition.
- As honey is an emollient, it likewise enhances the strength of the hair follicles, which are in charge of hair development. Analysts say that appropriate utilization of nectar of treatment of hair can wake up the resting hair follicles which support the development of hair.
- We all know that honey is a humectant; it has a tendency to keep the loss of dampness from your scalp. In any case, honey has likewise high sugar content which holds dampness. This accordingly anticipates hair fall and reinforces the hair follicles.
- Honey also comprises of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents your scalp from infections or psoriasis and tends to keep your scalp clean and bacteria-free. This also keeps you away from dandruff and itchiness on your scalp.
- If your hair is dry or increased pollution and direct exposure to the sun has made them lifeless, then use of honey can bring back that lost sheen and shine of your hair.
- Honey is a natural lightener so it serves as a natural method to add subtle highlights or slightly lift your hair color overall. For a more intense effect, combine honey with your favorite conditioner, and add a squeeze of lemon juice. If you're looking to darken your hair, consider using molasses as a substitute.
Consumer voice has awarded Dabur Honey as the No.1 Honey
brand in India and this is a big enough reason for you to try out one of the
Best Honey Brands in India today!
The benefits of Honey are innumerable as it not only helps in weight management* but also in many other things as well. For example, if you are suffering from cold and cough, mix some ginger and honey and consume the mixture daily. The mixture will act as an antioxidant and will cure your illness naturally.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!