Dabur India Ltd's manufacturing activities spanning various consumer products categories are carried out in 17 factories spread across India and abroad.
Dabur has 11 manufacturing facilities in India, out of which two main units are at Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Pantnagar (Uttaranchal).
Dabur's mission of popularising a natural lifestyle transcends national boundaries. Today, there is growing global awareness on alternative medicine, nature-based and holistic lifestyles and an interest in herbal products. Dabur has been in the forefront of popularising this alternative way of life, marketing its products in more than 60 countries all over the world.
Over the years, Dabur's overseas business has successfully transformed from being a small operation into a multi-location business spreading through the Middle East, North Africa, West Africa and South Asia.
Our Products Worldwide
We have spread ourselves wide and deep to be close to our overseas consumers. Our overseas product portfolio is tailor-made to suit the needs and aspirations of our growing consumer base in the international markets.
- Offices and representatives in Europe, UK, America and Africa
- A special herbal health care and personal care range successfully selling in markets ranging from the Middle East, Far East, North Africa and Europe
- Inroads into several European and American markets that have good potential due to resurgence of the back-to-nature movement
- Export of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), manufactured under strict international quality benchmarks, to Europe, Latin America, Africa, and other Asian countries
- Export of food and textile grade natural gums, extracted from traditional plant sources
Partnerships & Production
- Strategic partnerships with leading multinational food and health care companies to introduce innovations in products and services.
- Six modern manufacturing facilities spread across South Asia, Middle East and Africa to optimise production by utilising local resources and the most modern technology available