This is a simple test to determine your unique psychosomatic temperament and help you make the right decisions for better living. Do remember, there is no good or bad Prakriti. To get the most accurate result you need to follow some precautions:
- Be completely honest with your answers
- Mention who you really are, not what you want to be
- Choose trends that endure over a long timeframe
- You will need to answer at least 22 questions in the first section
and 18 questions in the second
- Certain questions can have more than one answer
- This test does not purport to substitute an Ayurvedic physician's direct examination and counseling.
- Completing both tests may take up to 30 minutes.
At the end of the entire exercise, you will get to know your Prakriti Analysis or Body Profile as seen by Ayurveda. You can take a print of the analysis for your records.