At Dabur India Limited, knowledge and technology are key resources which have helped the Company achieve higher levels of excellence and efficiency. Towards this overall goal of technology-driven performance, Dabur is utilizing Information Technology in a big way. This will help in integrating a vast distribution system spread all over India and across the world. It will also cut down costs and increase profitability.
Our major IT Initiatives
- Migration from Baan and Mfg ERP Systems to centralized SAP ERP system from 1st April 2006 for all business units.
- Implementation of a country wide new WAN Infrastructure for running centralized ERP system.
- Setting up of new Data Centre at KCO Head Office.
- Extension of Reach System to distributors for capturing Secondary Sales Data.
- Roll out of IT services to new plants and CFAs.
- Forward Integration of SAP with Distributors and Stockists.
- Backward Integration of SAP with Suppliers.
- Implementation of new POS system at Stockist point and integration with SAP-ERP.
- Implementation of SAP HR and payroll.
- SAP Roll-out to DNPL and other new businesses.