Good corporate governance and transparency in actions of the management is key to a strong bond of trust with the Company’s stakeholders. Dabur understands the importance of good governance and has constantly avoided an arbitrary decision-making process.
Our initiatives towards this end include:
- Professionalisation of the board
- Lean and active Board (reduced from 16 to 10 members)
- Less number of promoters on the Board
- More professionals and independent Directors for better management
- Governed through Board committees for Audit, Remuneration, Shareholder Grievances, Compensation and Nominations
- Meets all Corporate Governance Code requirements of SEBI